It All Starts With The People
We provide each employee with the freedom, opportunity, and resources for personal and professional growth by achieving great results, having fun, and enjoying the company of each other.
Watch Our Recruitment Video to Learn More About Work at Morgan.
Morgan is a Great Place to Work
Morgan is proud to be Certified™ by Great Place to Work® for the 3rd year in a row. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Morgan. This year, 91% of employees said it’s a great place to work – 34 points higher than the average U.S. company.
Team Member Benefits
Our team members are our most valuable asset, which is why Morgan is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that delivers real value to you and your family. You have the flexibility to select from a full range of benefits to keep you and your family healthy, provide financial protection in the event of an unforeseen event and help you build long-term security for retirement.
Health and Wellness
- Medical, Vision, Dental insurance for team members and their eligible dependents
- Tax-advantaged Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Accounts
- Health Savings Account with a High Deductible Health Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program focused on mental health for team member and members of their household
- Access to mental health apps via our medical insurance provider
- Partner advocacy for team members’ medical concerns
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunities, including employee referral bonuses
- Generous 401(k) & Roth options with matching contributions
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 1-on-1 financial coaching
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement, Jury Duty, Disability
- Paid calendar holidays including 3 floating holidays
Company Paid Benefits
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account Company Contribution
- Internal transfer and growth opportunities
- Virtual and in-person educational training
Family. Culture. Caring. Opportunity.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.